Truth of MLM... Truth of MLM that your upline will never tell you! The truth that contributes to 95% of the failure rate after joining MLM or Network Marketing Industry.

 

Monday, June 22, 2009

Automatic Prospecting System

Is there such thing as automatic prospecting system? Yes!

When people leave you their contact details like name and email address, they have entered your prospecting funnel. Because once they have entered, you can start to market yourself by offering valuable information to them in helping them to make choices or to understand more on certain topics.

Using Internet can leverage your time on the follow up process. As we know, the money is in the follow up. The longer we can do the follow up by building relationship with those people in our funnel, the chances of creating new customers are higher and the relationship between the people in your prospecting funnel will be stronger than any of your competitors out there that did not communicate with them so frequently.

You know you can do this because you can leverage on the technology like the internet and autoresponder to do their job.

I'm so happy to create an automatic prospecting system for myself that is doing the prospecting for me 24x7. I can have fun all the time, but I just ensure that I will get back to those people who drop me an email asking me questions or thanking me for the valuable information that I have sent to them.

I am not struggling at all in this business.. in fact I feel this business is so fun and interesting because sometimes you can just notice people ask questions that never came across your mind! And a very nice feeling is people thanking you for your valuable information and they ask for more emails.

Best of all, the results that you wanted is people telling you, " I want to sign up", "I want to purchase product from you", "Can I have your contact number?","When can I meet you?". They will tell you...without you asking from them. Give more people of what they want and you will get what you want.

Click here to learn how to create an automatic prospecting system for yourself.


P.S: If you have problem with any of the information in the learning material, feel free to ask me.