Truth of MLM... Truth of MLM that your upline will never tell you! The truth that contributes to 95% of the failure rate after joining MLM or Network Marketing Industry.

 

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Education Needs Money

If today...you have the choice to turn back the time and choose a course to study. What will be your ideal course? And what is your ideal job that can will let you earn money?

For me, I will choose money making courses. These kind of courses are not available in any colleges or university. What more to say, it will not be teach in schools. Since young and till we graduated from colleges or universities, we are all taught to become an employee. No one train us to become an entrepreneurs. We are programmed that we must go to school, get a job and get paid with a low or fixed salary.

If these method works, I am sure there will be a lot of people that will not be struggling with their lives by facing problems like money not enough. Working for people is just earning the wages just enough to cover your expenses. Working for people will not let you have the time freedom and financial freedom. Either you are too busy with your work.. or you are too broke to enjoy. Worst case is..broke and no time.

That is the reason why I am willing to invest in myself, to educate myself on Internet Marketing courses that able to let me earn more money comfortably from home using Internet. But, the money I invested into learning, have I got it back? I've got all my ROI = Return of Investment.

Last time I hate to read. But I do always hear people saying, by reading you will be able to increase your knowledge. Now, I have to accept the truth. Reading increases knowledge. And if you implement what you have read, the results you get can't be describe with words.

The main problem with people nowadays are not willing to invest in themselves. They wanted fast money, easy money, but have they think... if they don't do anything to grow themselves or to learn up some extra skills, how can they expect to earn fast money or easy money?

Choose the right course, invest money by purchasing the training material, learn it and implement it. There is 1 person that I know off and you must learn from him. His name is Mike Dillard. I invested myself with his training materials and implemented it.. and I have become an average internet marketer which is getting a small good results from it.

Ask yourself, if you are able to make money by working comfortably from home, are you willing to invest in yourself on education?