Truth of MLM... Truth of MLM that your upline will never tell you! The truth that contributes to 95% of the failure rate after joining MLM or Network Marketing Industry.

 

Monday, June 22, 2009

What Is My Daily Numbers?

To be very truthful and honest there are just around 100+ leads that I got in a month, can't even compared to those internet master marketers who can have 100+ leads in a day. But is okay. Because I know, if you or my downline able to have the same results like me it is quite impossible for you not to earn any money from MLM or Network Marketing because I am just an average person like you.

Let's round it up. 100 leads in a month. And we use the 80/20 Law. Out of 100, 80 will not be interested or just curious and 20 will contact you for further information. Let's say 20 contacted me. What is my closing ratio? 3-4 new customers/sign up distributors in a month.

But remember, I am using the Automatic Prospecting System that generated me 100+ leads in a month. I will never having any difficulty in finding those people, in actual fact they are the one who looked for me... and 20 of them talked to me or asking me for advise. When they are the one who initiated the conversation, the closing rate is higher compared to those people who are doing hard core selling and being pushy over people to force them to buy the products.

Automatic Prospecting System will help you a lot in your network marketing or MLM business.
Click here to learn more why you should be having this Automatic Prospecting System