Work From Home Not Sitting At Home
There is a lot of people that misunderstood that working from home is just like sitting at home. Then, those people who sit and home and expected they will get the results or money earned from internet that is ridiculous.
Work from home meaning to say that they should be productive in doing the task that they should be doing. In MLM Business, the lifeblood of the business is to have leads/prospects. So, the task that I have to do is to make sure that I will get leads/prospects every single day. I have to make sure that there will be people asking for advise or consultation from me. Because all these task are the tasks that I should be doing for my home business.
Work From Home is Not SITTING At Home!
Work from home meaning to say that they should be productive in doing the task that they should be doing. In MLM Business, the lifeblood of the business is to have leads/prospects. So, the task that I have to do is to make sure that I will get leads/prospects every single day. I have to make sure that there will be people asking for advise or consultation from me. Because all these task are the tasks that I should be doing for my home business.
Work From Home is Not SITTING At Home!